Sunday, November 13, 2011

Where did ya go?


HERE I AM! 
A lot has been going on, but I am back!

 
 What have I been up to.... here are a few pictures:

We have been apple picking! 


We traveled to Lake Placid!


We have been making cookies!

 I graduated!



As a graduation present, Ian took me to the Viking Cooking School for a Knife Skills Class. It was amazing! I cannot wait to go back for more classes.

And growing our own food!


And trying to bake new things!


Ian has been baking too!


We made plum strudel!


Makin' strombolis!


 We went to a Halloween Party and made dip!


We saw snow before Halloween!


And making cupcakes!

Those are a few things we have been up to in the last couple of months. There has been lots of travel for numerous weddings, birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers, family gatherings, etc.

Feels good to be back showing you some great recipes! Just added a Chocolate Hazelnut Cake recipe to the blog, so be sure to check it out!

<3
J

No comments:

Post a Comment